[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
expected traffic increase
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: expected traffic increase
- From: Gregor Kiczales <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 1990 17:58:50 PST
- Fake-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
As many of you know, in addition to a final draft of the specification,
we at PARC are also working on a large document (~ 200 pages) which
describes the basic concepts underlying the MOP. I call it a narrated
deriviation of the MOP. It starts with a (simplified) CLOS without a
MOP. Then, by working through a series of examples, it derives a MOP.
Issues of design for functionality and performance are treated.
We have recently circulated a draft of this document for comments, and
asked people to send their comments to this mailing list. Any of you on
this list who don't already have a copy of this can ftp Postscript
source from arisia.xerox.com:/pcl/mop/amop.ps.Z.