[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CLASS-DIRECT-INSTANCES?
- From: email@example.com (David A. Moon)
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 1991 03:40:31 PST
- Cc: mop.PARC@xerox.com, KMP@symbolics.com
> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 1991 14:21:32 PST
> From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: mop.PARC@xerox.com
> The following reply to a query on comp.lang.clos give one more inch
> of evidence for the utility of the phrases "direct instances" and
> "indirect" or "derived" instances.
If you look at the glossary in the X3J13 draft Kent recently made available,
it looks like he has settled on the terms "direct instance", "indirect
instance", and "generalized instance." Perhaps we can regard this issue