[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SIOD release 1.2 (28-APR-88).
(1) bug fixed in use of atof for VMS.
(2) compiled and run on AMIGA 500
(3) name changes to conform better to recently published material.
(4) bug in extend_environment fixed.
(5) siod.scm file now has:
* standard-fib procedure for benchmarking
* cons-stream, enumerate-interval, print-stream-elements.
(6) siod.doc file updated to reflect name changes.
Same place, anonymous ftp to bu-it.bu.edu (18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124)
and get /pub/siod.*
I have gotten many messages from people who cannot FTP to this machine.
Sorry for not responding yet. Already I have spent more time in MAIL
about this than in the actual Scheme implementation. Thanks to those
who have sent in bug fixes or new features. When I found out how to
post to comp.sources.unix or misc I will do so.