[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CMU Common Lisp
- Subject: CMU Common Lisp
- From: ted@NMSU.Edu
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 91 06:18:39 MDT
- Cc: Steve Ford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Rob.MacLachlan@LISP-PMAX2.SLISP.CS.CMU.edu
- In-reply-to: Rob.MacLachlan%LISP-PMAX2.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU's message of Mon, 01 Jul 91 15:23:38 EDT <9107011922.AA01959@kythera>
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at LISP-PMAX2.SLISP.CS.CMU.edu
the best bet for getting up quickly is to snag
pub/bader/...cmucl...tar.Z from kythera.nmsu.edu via anonymous ftp.
this is a bit behind on revs, but i haven't gotten around to getting
a new image built. you should get the current sources (especially
pcl, which isn't in this core) from cmu.