[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Bakin%hi-multics.arpa@CSNET-RELAY, slug%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY
- Subject: Symbolics Spacewars?
- From: "William M. York" <York%scrc-quabbin.arpa@CSNET-RELAY>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 86 18:10 EST
- In-reply-to: <860412091112.426442@HI-MULTICS.ARPA>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 86 03:11 CST
From: Jerry Bakin <Bakin@HI-MULTICS.ARPA>
I found an intriguing little font in the tvfonts directory called:
Load and display it.
The question is, does anyone have any leads to the game this font was
clearly built for?
I have a pretty good space war game (that uses that font). It was
constructed to mimic my memory of the MIT PDP-6-based space war game. I
am a little unsure of the condition of the current source, so I will
decline to distribute it at this point. Maybe someone on this list has
a snapshot of it from a time it was known to work?