[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for Tips for a user interface and Mac Ivory
- To: slug@WARBUCKS.AI.SRI.COM
- Subject: Looking for Tips for a user interface and Mac Ivory
- From: Francois Felix INGRAND <felix@WARBUCKS.AI.SRI.COM>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 89 12:35:59 EDT
- Organization: SRI International, Menlo Park, CA
- Phone: (415) 859 5584
Do not ask me why, but I need the following. Any tips, hints are
- a DW which scrolls backward... a new line should appear on the top of
the previous one, and the window should scroll down when it is full...
- in this DW, the new incoming lines should blink... until we click
on them to acknowledge them.
- is it possible to have a redisplayer in which you have items which
can be changed by clicking on them? (a mixup of menu and redisplayer?)
I am also looking for any tips about the use of the Mac Ivory. I
thought that the one on using the 3 buttons mouse and the Mac Keyboard
was a really good one.
- What screensaver are you using (the Radius one is terrible but it is
the only one which works for me)?
Thanks in advance,