[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I am a MS student of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
in Computer Science Department at KAIST in Seoul.
I have a great interest in CLOS. I am now implementing CLOS according to
the CLOS specification which was published to SIGPLAN NOTICES Volume 23.
That is very helpful to me but I have noticed that
there is not enough information on the spec. of generic function & method.
According to the syntax of `defgeneric` or `defmethod`,
The `function-specifier` is required to be `symbol` or `(setf symbol)`
but I can't find description of the effect when `(setf symbol)` is selected
1. Please, Let me know whether there is another documentation about this
problem. and if it is available. send it to me.
2. I wonder if new version of CLOS Doc. has been published recently.
if it has, please, send it to me.
3. I want to know email/postal address of Richard P. Gabriel.
Is it available?
4. Also, I want to know about implemented system of CLOS.
Do I have too many requist?
If you needed, bill me please.
Thanks in advances. I am looking forward to your flavor.
Postal address :
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory,
Department of Computer Science, KAIST,
P.O.Box 150, Cheongryang, Seoul,
130-650, Republic of Korea.
E-mail address :
- About CLOS
- From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM>
- About CLOS
- From: Barry Margolin <barmar@THINK.COM>