[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLUE 7.1 Compilation Problems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLUE 7.1 Compilation Problems
- From: email@example.com (Ramu Iyer)
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 1990 20:00:59 -0400
OS : Genera 7.2
CLOS Version: Victoria Day 'PCL
CLX version for X-11 window system release 3
I am trying to compile CLUE and I encountered the following problem.
* When I try to compile "intrinsics.lisp", I get a control stack overflow.
I then increase the stack size to the maximum. However, the compilation
of intrinsics.lisp doesn't seem to end; it goes on forever.
Has anybody else encountered this problem. I am using the file defsys.lisp
and using the macro (pcl::operate-on-system 'CLUE :compile).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and HELP!!