Previewing PS fonts on Symbolics

Does anyone have a way to preview PS fonts on the Symbolics' TEX
previewer by Chris Lindblad? I know a little about using MetaFont to
create needed TFM and GF files if I have a MF description but I don't
even have or know where to get that for PS fonts (like Times,
Helvetica, etc). Any help? (I also sent this to comp.text.tex.)

Stephen M. Robinson, AI Group, College of Computing  404-853-9381
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,uiucdcs,ut-ngp}!gatech!cc!robinson
Internet: robinson@cc.gatech.edu