[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2 questions - Art for UX400 / services need login
- To: email@example.com (user alias)
- Subject: 2 questions - Art for UX400 / services need login
- From: aihaug@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Daniel A Haug)
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1991 01:11:16 -0500
- Organization: Lockheed Austin Division
- Phone: (512) 386-4634
I have two questions:
- I've been waiting a couple of weeks for Inference Corp to answer
this question, and I haven't gotten one yet. I know their Art
product runs on 36xx's and MacIvories, but will it run on a UX400?
Their MacIvory installation instructions are pretty MacIntosh-specific.
Any info is appreciated.
- We are getting close to installing a fielded, operational system
running on a UX400. The application is strictly server-based running
on the board. The problem is that one cannot invoke a service on
the machine without someone being logged in. I suspect that I don't
have my service defined correctly. Can anyone help?
Phone: (512) 386-4634