[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

extension cords for mouse and keyboard

Paul and SLUG,

Two things have helped me here:  One is a small "C"-shaped harness
with a sticky backing, and the other are these small plastic tie
fasteners with a point at one end and a hole at the other.  The hooks
are good for stringing lines along a wall or along your desk.  The
ties are great for binding several lines together (making a single, more
manageable cable) or for running the lines down the leg of your desk.
These are both hardware store things.

Tomorrow's topic: Symbolics cabinet polishing.