[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Genera 8.1 questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (user alias)
- Subject: Genera 8.1 questions
- From: aihaug@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Daniel A Haug)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 17:22:48 -0400
- Organization: Lockheed Austin Division
- Phone: (512) 386-4634
I realize that this is probably more appropriate for the customer
support line, but I'd kinda like to get this done tonight if someone
(1) After installing Genera 8.1, I notice that when I ftp from
a sun to the symbolics, I get:
Connected to <symbolics>
421 FTP permission denied to <sun-host>
Okay, I'm sure I've got something inappropriately configured.
any hints as to what?
(2) The X users guide says that the "genera" unix program can be
used to startup the UX boards, but can it also be used to
initiate a "Start X Screen" on a 3600?
Phone: (512) 386-4634