[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Backup to file server

I know it exists, but what's it called!?  A function to rewind a tar
tape, which doesn't get rewound automatically when one puts in the
tape.  I found one called tape:rewind or something like that, but it
seemed to be meant for a different type of drive.

thanks for any help,