[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
T without 68881?
- To: t-discussion@YALE.ARPA
- Subject: T without 68881?
- From: email@example.com (Mark Scheevel)
- Date: Fri ,24 Jun 88 16:42:49 EDT
- Posted-date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 15:42:49 CDT
We cannot get T to run on our Sun 3/50 machines because they do not
have 68881 co-processors. I tried the simple-minded approach of
recompiling tsystem/float.c with the -fsoft option and then re-linking
(i.e., system-suspend of the existing system followed by linkt with
the new float.o), but that didn't do the trick. Do I have to rebuild
the entire system (shudder!) just to get a version with soft
floating-point? Or is there some simpler way?