[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Riesbeck at YALE
- Subject: minutiae
- From: Jonathan Rees <Rees at YALE>
- Date: Mon ,3 May 82 16:57:00 EDT
- Cc: T-Discussion at YALE
1. I think you want to use PROPER-LIST? to check how the supposed list ends.
2. Try (CLOSE *LOAD-CHANNEL*) until I make things work right or at
3. The name SYMBOLCONC came out of history, and belongs there. I would
love to give it a better name but can't think of one I really like.
In such situations (and there are many) I stick with something
idiosyncratic and absurd rather than go for something that might imply
non-existent consistency or otherwise be misleading.
By current conventions, calling it SYMBOL-CONC would sort of imply that
there is such a thing as CONC, and there isn't.