list admnistrivia

For those of you seeing duplicate messages on this list, the problem
appears to be with the machine doing the list expansion.  I'm going to
try working around this problem by having the list expanded
differently.

While I have your attention, let me remind everyone that there are
many people who get copies of this list's messages delivered directly
to their mailboxes.  If you have technical questions or specific
problems with Allegro CL that may be of limited general interest, I
would encourage you to ask them directly of Franz Inc.  You can use
the address

  info@franz.com

or phone tech support at (415) 548-3600.  In addition to these
methods, you can use the address

  bugs@franz.com

to send in bug reports.

	Charley