ff:remove-entry-point

This looks like a bug to me, but I am not sure, so I cross-mailed it (sorry if
it is clumsy).

I am trying to load a foreign FORTRAN file named sblas3.o. This file contains
the definition of the LSAME function which happens to be already present in
the lisp image because I built this image with another foreign file defining
LSAME. The function ff:remove-entry-point seems to be there for solving this
kind of multiple definition problem, but it does not work at the first try
although it does subsequently.

Here is the dribble file:

dribbling to file "/manips/rit/lisp/lin/top-level-case"

NIL
<cl 2> (require :foreign)

; Fast loading /usr/local/cl/lib/code/foreign.fasl.

<cl 3> (ff:remove-entry-point "lsame_")

NIL
<cl 4> (ff:reset-entry-point-table)

<cl 5> (load "sblas3.o")
; Foreign loading /manips/rit/lisp/lin/sblas3.o.
Warning: Foreign load failed

NIL
<cl 6> (ff:remove-entry-point "lsame_")

NIL
<cl 7> (load "sblas3.o")
; Foreign loading /manips/rit/lisp/lin/sblas3.o.
Warning: Foreign load failed

NIL
<cl 8> (ff:remove-entry-point "lsame_")

<cl 9> ;;????? Why did he find it this time
 ?????
Error: Attempt to take the value of the unbound symbol ?????
(load "sblas.o")
[1] <cl 10> :pop

<cl 11> (load "sblas.o")
Error: "sblas.o" does not exist, cannot load
[1] <cl 12> :pop

<cl 13> (load "sblas3.o")
; Foreign loading /manips/rit/lisp/lin/sblas3.o.

<cl 14> (dribble)