PD tree graphing tools

    Date: Fri, 1 Feb 1991 08:40 EST
    From: riedesel@daneel.den.mmc.com (Billy Joel)

    I am looking for some simple public domain tree graphing tools.
    Preferrably the kind that go from left to right and have mouse-sensitive
    nodes.

    If possible it would be nice if there were any tools that work with
    common windows.  But this is not necessary as I am sure it would
    be fairly straightforward to convert one.

    I will summarize if there is interest.

CLIM presently has a simple grapher in it.  The Symbolics implementation
of CLIM is about to get a more powerful grapher, with roughly the same
facilities as those found in the Dynamic Windows grapher.