Sample CLIM interface code request

I'm waiting, it would be helpful to look at some sample code that
builds a graphical user interface for an application.  I expect some
will come with the code itself, but if anybody has written or has an
interface written by someone else that uses CLIM, and doesn't mind
sharing it, please email me some info on how to get it.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

| Charles P. Lombardo			|           lombardo@cs.nps.navy.mil |
| Computer Science Department		|		 voice: 408-646-2102 |
| Naval Postgraduate School		|		 fax:   408-646-2814 |