[spr5976] How can I step through a clos method which isn't top-level?

>> Please try to do something about this soon!

I've filed an RFE at the highest-priority level.

>> Is there a programmatic interface that I can use as a temporary
>> work-around?

I looked through your earlier messages and it wasn't clear whether
you had tried ":step method-name"  (your message indicated that
you'd tried more complicated commands).  Another suggestion from
one of our developers was to use ADVISE to turn stepping on around
the method.  Let us know if you need details on this.

>> I see this as a significant failing of an otherwise very good
>> development environment.

You are right.  We will endeavor to correct this as soon as possible.

							George