Re: [spr6672] Format conversion to floating point bug

  Thanks for your report.  I am not able to reproduce the problem
here.  Hitting a BPT trap as you described, is fairly unusual.  This
kind of thing can happen, though, if the image you're running was
built from a dumplisp of a process being debugged by something like
dbx.  I suppose it can also happen if the bits in your disk image have
gotten scrambled somehow.  In either case, I'd recommend rebuilding
your lisp and seeing if the problem still occurs.

  If you'd like to follow up on this to us, you can use the
"bugs@franz.com" address to reach us directly.

	Charley
---
Charles A. Cox, Franz Inc.        1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
Internet: cox@franz.com           Berkeley, CA  94704
uucp:     uunet!franz!cox         Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253