CLX on sparc

Under OpenWindows 2.0 and 3.0 on the sun, if I try to do an xlib::open-display
without doing an xhost + machinename, I get an error that the client is not
authorized to connect to server.  When I add the xhost + everything works.

The C version of this code does not behave this way.  I am given access right
away.  This also works under the straight X11R4 server with motif running.
BTW, I also get a message about XNeWS Network security viloation and a
rejected connection from machinename.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Randal Zoeller
raz@itasca.com