Re: Lisp over TCP/IP (clarification!)

I realize that my last message didn't quite convey my intent clearly enough.
(but thanks to Richard Fateman for the tip on getting the usual emacs-lisp
connection to happen across machines)

I want an even more tenuous connection, where something OTHER than emacs can
send Lisp eval requests, e.g. a Telnet client, or a Lisp running on a slower
hardware platform that wants to be a MIPS-parasite to my Indigo!  Telnet
read/write would seem to be the protocol I'd want to use.

Thanks again,

-Dick   djackson@ibd.nrc.ca