[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
^R Correct Word Spelling
- To: BUG-SPELL @ MIT-MC, BUG-EMACS @ MIT-MC
- Subject: ^R Correct Word Spelling
- From: John G. Aspinall <JGA @ MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 1984 15:06:00 -0000
- Date: 4 October 1984 11:06-EDT
- Cc: JGA @ MIT-MC
In an emacs buffer:
put the cursor somewhere on the word, and type M-$
the choices offered will be: 0 - simplicity
1 - simplicity's
whichever number you type, you will get the 0th choice - "simplicity"
- as the replacement.