[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ETEACH ON A HAZELINE 1500
- To: DLIU@SU-SIERRA.ARPA
- Subject: Re: ETEACH ON A HAZELINE 1500
- From: Kirk Lougheed <Lougheed@SU-SIERRA.ARPA>
- Date: Sat 29 Sep 84 13:00:12-PDT
- Cc: BUG-EMACS@SU-SIERRA.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Message from "David D. Liu <DLIU@SU-SIERRA.ARPA>" of Fri 28 Sep 84 15:59:07-PDT
There are two types of H1500 terminals: ones that use ESC as a leadin character
for cursor commands, and ones that use a tilde as a leadin character.
The H1500 that is supported by the -20 uses tilde. You should be able to
set switches, jumpers, whatever, on your terminal to make it use tilde instead
of ESC. Another thing you might try is the ESPRIT terminal type -- I am not
sure if that works correctly with the H1500 but it is worth a try.