[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Invoking BABYL via c-X R
- To: DEVON@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Invoking BABYL via c-X R
- From: David Vinayak Wallace <GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 04:20:57 EST
- Cc: BUG-EMACS@MIT-MC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of Sat 2 Nov 85 21:03:42 EST from Devon S. McCullough <DEVON at MIT-MC.ARPA>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 85 21:03:42 EST
From: Devon S. McCullough <DEVON>
When Babyl is invoked by c-X R (because I set the variable Mail
Reader Library) it does not show up in m-X List Loaded Libraries
so Apropos doesn't know about it.
Apropos and List Loaded Libraries work fine for me in the same situation.