[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Control-V in my MMail emacs
- To: bug-emacs@MIT-XX.ARPA, bug-mm@MIT-XX.ARPA
- Subject: Control-V in my MMail emacs
- From: Wyn Snow <WSNOW@MIT-XX.ARPA>
- Date: Sun 13 Oct 85 14:20:16-EDT
- Cc: wsnow@MIT-XX.ARPA
Hello, hello, is anybody there? I actually have two problems with ^V in my
1. In regular ("send mode") MMail emacs, ^V gives me the next screen, but
"chops off" two lines. I.e., if my current screen has all xxx's, and the
next screen has all yyy's, when I say ^V it gives me the THIRD line of
yyy's at the top of the screen, not the last two xxx's and then the yyy's.
2. In reply MMail emacs, ^V doesn't do anything at all. I get the same
BEEP one gets with ^G and no action at all.