[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
BREAK/RESUME in searches, Query-Replace
- To: Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
- Subject: BREAK/RESUME in searches, Query-Replace
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,5 May 82 03:53:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 4 May 82 15:58-EDT from Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
Date: 4 May 1982 15:58-EDT
From: Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
Go into Zwei on some buffer full of text and hit Break and then Resume; the
zwei window is refreshed, eliminating the text typed out by the Break/Resume.
But then do C-S Break Resume; the window isn't refreshed. This seems like a
bug (it's certainly a pain), but I can see how it might be hard to fix.
Actually, it wasn't hard to fix, except for finding a multiple-value
compiler bug in the process. Fixed in the sources here, along with
the companion bugs of not removing the Search: prompt when you abort.