status of DEFVAR-INIT-TIME

    Date: 27 Apr 87 13:15 PDT
    From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM

    This is my status file. Please mail any corrections you have.

    I think we are near completion on these, but they need writing work
    *SOON*:
    DEFVAR-INIT-TIME, ...

I saw no reply at all to DEFVAR-INIT-TIME (other than your mail saying
to please hold off on new proposals until the ones we have get cleaned up).

In the absence of any comments on what might be wrong with this proposal
(which I personally think is pretty non-controversial), I'm not able to
produce an update. If anyone has objections (or just wants to second it
as-is), they should voice them.