[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
status of DEFVAR-INIT-TIME
- To: Masinter.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: status of DEFVAR-INIT-TIME
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 87 12:43 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <870427-130708-1239@Xerox>
Date: 27 Apr 87 13:15 PDT
This is my status file. Please mail any corrections you have.
I think we are near completion on these, but they need writing work
I saw no reply at all to DEFVAR-INIT-TIME (other than your mail saying
to please hold off on new proposals until the ones we have get cleaned up).
In the absence of any comments on what might be wrong with this proposal
(which I personally think is pretty non-controversial), I'm not able to
produce an update. If anyone has objections (or just wants to second it
as-is), they should voice them.
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM