Issue priority

We've been asked by some members of the object proposal to quickly
address the issues that they are waiting on.

Those issues include:

KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE

FUNCTION-TYPE

and an issue, currently not written up, on whether the types STREAM,
PACKAGE, PATHNAME,  READTABLE and RANDOM-STATE can be required to be
disjoint from other types (e.g., as if they had been created with
DEFSTRUCT.)

I didn't see any strong objections to these proposals, except for the
way in which they were worded.

If you'd like to discuss any of these issues, you will make my life
simpler if you will send separate messages about each.