Issue priority

    KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE

I believe that KMP is working on a version that explains why a change is
needed.  The lack of such an explanation was my only real objection.

    FUNCTION-TYPE

On my queue, but I've got a funding proposal to get out by the end of
the week, so this stuff won't get worked on until next weekend.  If
anyone else can grab it sooner, feel free.

    and an issue, currently not written up, on whether the types STREAM,
    PACKAGE, PATHNAME,  READTABLE and RANDOM-STATE can be required to be
    disjoint from other types (e.g., as if they had been created with
    DEFSTRUCT.)

I don't think we currently require structures to be a disjoint
type from vectors, etc., though this has been talked about.  So that
should be part of any proposal.