Status, Part 2

This is part 2 of the status file. Please mail any corrections you have.
(I was closer to being done than I thought!)

PRINC-CHARACTER (Version 3)
	Mailed by KMP 29-Apr-87.
	Ready for release?

PROCLAIM-LEXICAL  (Version 1)
	In discussion
	Reaching convergence
	Need volunteer to merge comments into new version

PROMPT-FOR (Version 1)
	Agreed to be controversial
	Withdraw?

PUSH-EVALUATION-ORDER
	(What order does (PUSH (A) (CAR (B))) evaluate (A) and (B)?)
	Not yet submitted.

REMF-DESTURCTION-UNSPECIFIED (Version 1)
	Submitted by DLA
	Discussion?
	Not ready for release.

SEQUENCE-FUNCTIONS-EXCLUDE-ARRAYS (Version 2)
	(FIND, SUBSTITUTE etc work on multi-dimensional arrays?)
	Version 2 by KMP 28 Apr 87
	In discussion, no clear consensus

SHARPSIGN-BACKSLASH-BITS
	(What does C-META-H-X mean?)
	Mild for this proposal, but preference for
	removing FONT and BITS attribute

SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-NUMBER
	Discussed, without general agreement.
	Withdraw?

SHARPSIGN-PLUS-MINUS-PACKAGE
	Seems like general agreement for :KEYWORD.
	Need to remove other options from proposal.

TAILP-NIL
	Not yet submitted.
	Needs volunteer to format.

UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 1)
	In discussion
	Need volunteer to summarize issues.