***BALLOT *** PART 2 *** BALLOT *** PART 2 ***

I found that I had fewer ballot items for the remaining issues on the
list -- just to liven it up, I stuck in a couple of ringers.

PUSH-EVALUATION-ORDER (not submitted)
BALLOT: [ ] (push first second) [ ] (push second first) [ ] unspecified
[ ] Proposal follows in mail to cl-cleanup

PROMPT-FOR (revision 1)
BALLOT: [ ] Withdraw [ ] Comments follow in mail to cl-cleanup

SEQUENCE-FUNCTIONS-EXCLUDE-ARRAYS (Version 2)
BALLOT: [ ]  GENERALIZE [ ] MODIFIED [ ] UNCHANGED [ ] Something else [
] Undecided

SHARPSIGN-BACKSLASH-BITS
BALLOT: [ ] Release as is [ ] Withdraw this proposal[ ] Want proposal
for removing BITS and FONT from standard [ ] Want fuller character
proposal [ ] Comments follows in mail to cl-cleanup