Issue ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT

I support this proposal and have no problem with releasing it as-is,
except for the form in which Moon's comments are included at the end.
As it stands, this is one of those proposals that seems to say, "Let's
do A, but then again we might want to do B."

Unless Moon wants to push the alternative he raises, we should either
drop this comment or say something like the following:

"Moon pointed out that the Symbolics system currently does ..., and that
this is an equally viable alternative.  However, the committee has
decided to stick with the proposal as described above."

If Moon strongly favors the alternative he describes, I could support
that as well.  I just think we need to pick one or the other.  This is
one of those cases where a clear and definite stand by the
cleanup committee would prevent the larger committee from getting bogged
down in needless details.