Issue: DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Version 2)

I support DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES:ALLOWED.

I don't think we should present X3J13 with two alterantives on a dumb
issue like this.  If someone really feels strongly about the keyword
version and wants to produce a correct and complete version of the
keyword proposal in the next couple of days, I would be willing to go
along with that instead.  But in any case, I think we should decide
among ourselves and only bring one proposal out of this committee.

If we do go with a keyword version, I feel rather strongly that the
default must be to allow duplicates.  In most cases, the issue of
duplicates really doesn't matter, and we don't want to saddle users with
a much more expensive default.

-- Scott