AREF-1D (Version 2)

Your note of 2-Jun says that I "supported" the ammended version.  I don't
remember voting any issue, or even particularly arguing for one point of
view or the other.  The relevant comment from me was merely that GLS's
"clarifications" of 6-Dec-86 used ROW-MAJOR-AREF for the same thing your
proposal was using AREF-1D for, and that Lucid had already implemented it
under the 6-Dec-86 name.  Wouldn't it be better to mention the 6-Dec-86
"Clarifications" rather than deduce my (non-voting) support?

-- JonL --