Status

With regard to the request from Skona Brittain, I think we should see
what can be done to get her arpanet access via dialup to some nearby
machine.  However, as long as she is not able to receive and send
netmail, I don't think she should be considered part of this committee.
It means that someone would have to take the responsibility for sending
this stuff out in hardcopy, and it means that we would have to wait
around for arbitrarily long periods waiting for her input and votes.  I
don't think we can even invite her to the face-to-face meetings -- she
would be missing too much context.

She is of course welcome to submit issues and to participate in the
final votes -- all X3J13 members get to do that.

-- Scott