Re: Hm

 JonL: regarding your support of ROW-MAJOR-AREF, I interpreted your
wording "Since CLtL already specified ARRAY-ROW-MAJOR-INDEX, this
addition seemed  very natural and `called for'. So Lucid Common Lisp has
had it available since shortly thereafter. " to be support.

If you don't intend to support this proposal and want to raise some
objection to it, I can send out an amended version of the proposal with
your objections contained in it.

Richard (and others):

In the status report, the initials [rpg], [jonl] etc. were only my
summary of the ballots, e.g., if you answered the mail with
***BALLOT***.   They don't reflect any additional comments or positions
in separate mail.