[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon L White)
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Hm
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 12 Jun 87 09:37 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 12 Jun 87 01:32 PDT
JonL: regarding your support of ROW-MAJOR-AREF, I interpreted your
wording "Since CLtL already specified ARRAY-ROW-MAJOR-INDEX, this
addition seemed very natural and `called for'. So Lucid Common Lisp has
had it available since shortly thereafter. " to be support.
If you don't intend to support this proposal and want to raise some
objection to it, I can send out an amended version of the proposal with
your objections contained in it.
Richard (and others):
In the status report, the initials [rpg], [jonl] etc. were only my
summary of the ballots, e.g., if you answered the mail with
***BALLOT***. They don't reflect any additional comments or positions
in separate mail.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon L White)