[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
READ TODAY: Cover letter for mailing to X3J13
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM, Masinter.pa%Xerox.COM@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Subject: READ TODAY: Cover letter for mailing to X3J13
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 87 00:30 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <870615-144409-103@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Date: 15 Jun 87 14:29 PDT
I want to mail this tomorrow, as I must get the hardcopy version out,
and I am leaving town. Please reply asap.
This didn't make it from Xerox to Stanford until 5 hours after you sent it,
so expect delayed replies. The evidence of a network problem somewhere is
why I'm sending this in a way that should get you three copies.
Also, while there have been a
couple of NACKs, no ACKs on the Monday meeting, 10 AM at Symbolics. Who
I haven't heard of this meeting before. Gee, did I arrange it in my sleep?
As far as I know now I can attend, although something might come up.
I have no comments on the letter to X3J13 members, other than seconding
Fahlman's comment on fractured English in one place.