 From: masinter.pa
Date: 31 May 87 20:49:38 PDT
Subject: ballots, meeting, etc.
To: cl-cleanup@sail.stanford.edu

MEETING:

I would like to get together Monday for a subcommittee meeting. I'd like
to discuss some of the more serious open issues and see how much
progress we can make. (PROCLAIM-LEXICAL seems like it might benefit from
a face-to-face discussion.)

What do you think about taking some time to go over the ISSUES.TXT file
and getting some directions on them for us to proceed?

Other agenda items?