[remailed] Re: APPEND-DOTTED

Larry,

Welcome back.

Would it be possible to mail out a summary of where all the old issues
stand before we start digging in the issues file for new items.  I still
don't know what, if anything, was settled in Boston, since I wasn't
there and since the minutes have not appeared.

I gather from some message you sent earlier that the issue of strict vs.
maximally compatible FUNCTION-TYPE was not settled, and that in fact
this issue was further obscured by lots of semi-related questions that
people raised?  Were all the other issues disposed of?  Were ANY of the
other issues disposed of?  Just trying to get a clear picture of where
we stand...

-- Scott