[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: EVAL-DEFEATS-LINKER
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Issue: EVAL-DEFEATS-LINKER
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 22 Sep 87 13:06 PDT
- Cc: willc%tekchips.tek.com@RELAY.CS.NET
- In-reply-to: various messages in june
I think procedurally the proper mechanism for dealing with this issue is
to split it; since the heart of the matter is covered in FUNCTION-TYPE,
we should pursue FUNCTION-TYPE, and deal with the other parts of the
proposal (remove #. from standard read table, etc.) separately.
Please cc: willc on messages regarding FUNCTION-TYPE, as he is not a
member of CL-CLEANUP.