[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 2)
- To: Masinter.pa@XEROX.COM
- Subject: Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 2)
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1987 20:28 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Fahlman said he is inclined to support 1-SIGNAL-ERROR over
All endorse 2-EXIT.
I can't reconstruct my earlier opinion on this, but I now favor
1-RETURN-INNER. I think that we should pin this down, rather than
letting it be an "is an error" case that will differ from one
implementation to another.
I also favor 2-EXIT.