[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SETF-FUNCTION-VS-MACRO (Version 1)
- To: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Subject: SETF-FUNCTION-VS-MACRO (Version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 87 12:26 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12345418731.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1987 19:50 EST
From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
....we might want to say explicitly that
(proclaim '(inline (setf foo))) is allowed.
Version 1 of the proposal said that. I didn't keep a copy of
version 2, so I can't check, but I assume version 2 said so also.