Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 2)

I will reiterate my support for 1-RETURN-INNER (as well as 2-EXIT).

We have here a classic case of the irresistible force (QUIT, dammit!)
versus the immovable mountain (UNWIND-PROTECT).  I find that the
suggestion that situation 1 produce an error, but one that IGNORE-ERRORS
won't ignore, to be at least one level of epicycle too many.

Which mechanism are to we regard as primitive: the error system or the
catch/throw system?  Or are they disjoint?  I prefer, for simplicity, a
model in which the error system can be explained. as much as possible, as a
complex thing built on top of catch, throw, and unwind-protect.

--Guy