Issue: PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST

I had marked the issue PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST as withdrawn; I
thought Moon's point ("the only reason to change the language would be
if we want to force all implementations to use the same representation
of structured directories, which might be difficult if some
implementation uses a strange file system with a directory feature we
haven't thought of.") was compelling.

However, I think there is some advantage to encouraging some consistency
of practice for those systems which do have subdirectory structures...

I'd recommend we postpone this issue for now...