[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SHADOW-ALREADY-PRESENT (version 3)
- To: Masinter.pa@XEROX.COM
- Subject: Issue: SHADOW-ALREADY-PRESENT (version 3)
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1987 20:38 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 26 Oct 1987 19:57-EST from Masinter.pa at Xerox.COM
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
I don't understand this:
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?"
I tried to imagine a package as the heart of a man and evil as a symbol,
lurking there, but it escaped me....
Obviously you didn't spend enough time listening to radio back in the
1930's. The next line is "The Shadow knows!" Does that help?