Issue: UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT (Version 3)

Version 3 of the UNWIND-PROTECT-CLEANUP-NON-LOCAL-EXIT writeup is incomplete.
It lacks a rationale. Version 1 had a rationale which you might be able to
resurrect.

Version 3 also seems to have lost the endorsement summary. I hope it will be
replaced before presentation to the committee.

Modulo these minor issues, I support the CONTINUATION-MODEL proposal as stated.
It takes the position I had endorsed when I originally introduced this issue.