My silence

My lack of response to the enormous volume of mail that has been
sent to CL-Cleanup recently does not indicate lack of interest.
Right now my priorities are 1. meeting a very close product
deadline, 2. CLOS, 3. CL-Cleanup, and 4. other commitments I
have made and am already way behind on.  I guess eating, sleeping,
and socializing are in there someplace as well.  I promise to
respond thoughtfully to some of these issues early next week.