Re: REMF-DESTRUCTION-UNSPECIFIED (Version 2)

I strongly support MAKE-EXPLICITLY-VAGUE or something even vaguer.  I
really dislike the idea of programs that count on the subtle behavior of
such abstract constructs.  Also, I don't believe that we can define the
side-effect behavior sufficiently well to help someone be gross in this
way without actually writing the code to implement the functions and
publishing that standard implementation.

For all of these reasons, I am strongly against MAKE-EXPLICITLY-DEFINED.

	Pavel